My 2 Weeks Holiday? - I Stucked in Hospital!

I'm in school now! After spent 2 weeks of holiday, I finally study in school again. But, if someone asks me about my holiday, I will say that it was the most boring holiday ever. Why not? Because I stucked in a hospital to heal my illness. I got Dengue Fever.

After the exam, 32019’s graduates went camping in Kiara Payung. After the camping, I immediately went to Jakarta to have some rest and holiday after the exam. But, the fact is I didn't got enough rest. I had been in Jakarta for two days. The next day, I came back to Bandung. I arrived in Bandung midnight. The next day, I had to set off to Jakarta again with my friends to play in Dufan. We were in Jakarta for two days and then we came home. I have to complete my task and submit it to the teacher for several days later.

Tuesday, December 20th 2016 is Gita’s birthday, so I and some of my friends planned to surprise her at her home. I got home at 5 and then I cleaned myself. After that, I watched some episodes of a variety show, but I felt that my body is not good enough. I couldn’t do anything because of that and just lied on the bed. I tried to sleep but my body couldn’t cooperate. I felt sick in my whole body. I got a headache and my body felt so hot. My mom came to me and gave me some paracetamol and then I fell asleep.

For the next two days I kept getting fever. But, after I ate some paracetamol, the fever wouldn’t go low so I went to see a doctor. The next day, my mom went to my school to get my report. I and my sister also went out with my mother but I just couldn’t do anything due to my illness. I just stayed in the car and sleep. In the afternoon, I with my mom and my sister had a lunch in Chingu CafĂ© because my sister wanted to eat there. We had some barbeque but I didn’t have an appetite.  My stomach felt sick and I often wanted to vomit. I also had a headache that my face turned red. After had a lunch, we went to see a doctor again because my mom was worried about me. I had a shot to check my blood. This the second time I had a shot. The first was when I saw the doctor  2 days ago. But, the doctor kept telling my mom that I didn’t got Dengue Fever. We went home after that.

On Friday, my fever wouldn’t go low, so in the night we went to see a doctor again. The doctor said that I had to go to the hospital to get some recovery if on Saturday my fever wouldn’t go low. And yes, I kept getting fever on Saturday even I have already eaten some paracetamol. So on Sunday morning, I with my family went to hospital. I got checked in emergency room nad had a shot again.  I waited for the result after that I got into my room. I was hospitalized for about 4 days in Santosa Hospital and spent my holiday with eat and sleep.                                                                                                                                                                                                     

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top