DEWA ATHENA IX?

DEWA ATHENA IX 


(23rd-25th of March - 8th April 2017)


Whoa, this is one of the events I anticipate a lot even before I entered this school. Yup, Dewa Athena!!! I think this event is like a class meeting which full of funs, and of course class meeting can not be separated with those super fun-sport races. Honestly, I didn't know much about this event, especially what Dewa Athena stands for. I just like having fun to relieve some stresses there. 

Dewa Athena is held in Lapangan Bali in 23rd-25th of March and 8th April 2017. Actually, the 11th graders came in 23rd-24th of March, while the 10th graders came in 25th of March and 1st of April, so we have different time of the matches. There are many matches there; basketball, futsal for boys and girls, volley, badminton for boys and girls, dodgeball for boys and girls, tug-of-war, relay race, and galasin. We also have to wear our class' jersey. 


#Day-1

(Credit: Official Line Account Dewa Athena IX)

We were told by the committees to come at about 7 a.m to do the opening. So, we were gathering at Lapangan Bali at 7 a.m to do the opening. After that, the first match is basketball between X Science 2 and X Social and next is X Acceleration vs X Science 6, but unfortunately we lost the match. But X Acceleration's boys had tried their best so we were not worrying the result. At 8.15 a.m we were at running track to cheer Adel, Gita, Dio, and Ziyad who were competing at relay race and they won the match. 
(Credit: Kenny)
After that we matched for Galasin but unfortunately we lost. At 9 a.m, we moved to indoor court to watch X Acceleration's boys versus X Science 8's boys' badminton match, and it turned up that we won the match. Yeah, of course we were so happy. We took some rests after that, and we moved to futsal court to cheer the girls who were competing for futsal. I didn't join the team so I just watched them playing. We lost the game but the girls did their best. 

(Credit: Hafsa)

At 11.15 a.m we moved to football field to do the tug-of-war with X Science 2 (I joined the team this time) and we won! We could continue to the next round later. Unfotunately, I couldn't attend the event mush longer because of there are stuffs I had to do out of town, so I left earlier than my friends did. But that day, I had so much fun and I had to laugh a lot because of course it was fun.


#Day-2

(Credit: Official Line Account Dewa Athena IX)

The second day was held in 1st of April 2017. As the first day, we were told to come at 7 a.m. but I got a bit late. I was coming when Dodgeball match for boys began. This time, the boys faced X Science 9 but sadly we lost. After Dodgeball match, we moved to running track because the relay race team from our class was about to match X Science 7, but this time our team didn't win. Next, we moved to the tug-of-war place for having a match with X Science 4. But, since our aces had another schedules in school, we lost the match. At about 8.40 a.m the boys had a futsal match with X Science 3, my old class, and ended we won the match. We watched the boys while resting after playing the tug-of war and my hands pained a little. After that, we moved to indoor court to have Dodgeball for girls match. This time I played too because I just like this game so much. I have played this game since I was in junior high school and it was so fun. We did win the first round and we won again at the second round with X Science 10. After the match, we had some rests again before competing in Dodgeball for girls again with X Social. Unfortunately, at the first round, we lost, so did we at the second round. After the match we all had a break for lunch but I was just too lazy to go buying some food, so I just ordered a sandwich and a ricebox. While waiting, I fell asleep in the indoor court which was quiet. I got my meal when there was a dodgeball match from another class. After that match, there was badminton for girls. Najwa and Dita represented our class and they won the match against X Social. While they were competing in badminton the other 3 girls and 3 boys from our class moved outside to compete against X Science 7 in volley, but we lost the game. After that match, there were some matches from other classes until the badminton match which were represented by Ziyad and Ernest from our class. We competed against X Science 2, but unfortunately we lost. Honestly, the players from X Science 2 played really well. The last match on the second day was the badminton match that were represented by Najwa and Dita from my class and they did win! 

That day was a really long day and I felt really tired but it was so full of fun! And, I don't have any pictures from the second day. Thank you, see you guys at the next post!




CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Back
to top