Independence Day?



The ceremony of the independence day was in 27th July 2016. The ceremony took place in Lapangan Bali. It began after sport class at about 11 am. I and my classmates went to lapangan bali from canteen. First, we should gather in basketball field to divide into 3 big groups. After that we went to football field to play a game. It was interesting though. The members of each team are 10 people. Each team should throw a sponge and should put it into a basket from another team. My class won. After that, we moved to indoor field to play dodgeball. It was so exciting and so loud because the rest of members who didn't play cheer a lot. Unfortunately, my class lost. After that, we moved to basketball field again and had a breaktime until 1 pm. After that, my group played in basketball field to play tug of war which is in Indonesian is tarik tambang. 

(sorry for the bad quality)
My class won at every round because the players from my class were very strong and  very spirit. The rest of class members who didn't play, cheered them so loud. We shouted to cheer them. And we won. After that, the other 2 groups joined us in basketball field to do some closing. Before the commitee announced the winner, T'ST made a performing that was very awesome as always. After that, the commitee closed the event and we could go home at about 2 pm.
I was a bit tired but it sooo fun. I thank the commitee for making such a good event.


Kirana Raissa Egasmara

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top